The SuperBook Sportsbook app is an online sports betting platform available in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, Tennessee, and New Jersey. It’s provided to these states through different land-based casino locations.
- Loads quickly and is easy to use
- Has a great range of different sports and unique local markets
- Some of the best promotions in the business
- Competitive odds with regular odds boost promotions
- Only app providing SuperContest access
- Payment methods could be expanded on
- Customer support isn’t available 24/7
It’s a well-established sportsbook and has offered sports betting services to players for several years. It has cultivated a reputation as one of the best sports betting operators. We’ve covered every aspect of SuperBook and what it has to offer. Our SuperBook review will make it easy to understand what it offers. App functionality, betting markets, and available promotions are all covered here.
Get ready to take the same journey we did when discovering what this impressive sports betting app offers. Our SuperBook review will find everything you need to know about the SuperBook app.
SuperBook Sportsbook is is still far from becoming as widely accessible as other operators. The following US betting apps are highlighted as better alternatives, available in NY, PA, CO, among other states:
SuperBook Sportsbook App at a Glance
|SuperBook Sportsbook App promo code||No promo code required|
|Welcome bonus||100% matched bonus of up to $500|
|Legal States||Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey, Tennessee|
|License||Arizona Department of Gaming (ADG), Nevada Gaming Control Board (GCB), Colorado Department of Revenue (CDR), New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (DGE), Tennessee Sports Wagering Advisory Council (SWAC)|
|Land-Based Partner||The Lodge Casino (https://thelodgecasino.com/play/superbook-sports/), Westgate (https://www.westgateresorts.com), Meadowlands (https://playmeadowlands.com/)|
|App Platforms||iOS (Apple App Store), Android (Google Play), Web Browser|
|Requirements||$10 minimum deposit and minimum age of 21|
SuperBook has been around the sports betting market in some way since 1993. However, when it comes to the mobile sports betting world, it started in 2016 with its Nevada mobile sportsbook. Once sports betting and online casino play were legalized entirely by the Supreme Court in 2018, it decided to expand. The expansion led to Arizona, Colorado, Tennessee, and New Jersey being added to its roster. All of these online locations are available to people inside the state. Whether they are residents or visiting, they can use the app as long as they are in the state. Not all states will have precisely the same features due to local laws.
All of the online apps are partnered with land-based casino locations. These partnerships allow access to the relevant regulation and licenses for that state. If you’re playing at SuperBook Sportsbook, you can feel safe. Land-based partners are Lodge Casino, Westgate Las Vegas Resort, and Meadowlands.
Main takeaways from SuperBook:
- A highly trusted sportsbook
- Highly competitive odds available on moneyline bets
- Has a good range of sports available
SuperBook Sportsbook Software and Mobile Sportsbook App
At first glance, the SuperBook Sportsbook app looks great. It’s got a simple interface that is spread out similarly to the desktop site. This similarity makes it easy to switch between platforms when using the site.
There are tabs at the bottom that make it simple to find your chosen sport. There is also a slider at the top of the app that goes through available sports betting options. You can also access the live betting feature through this. Once you have chosen your sport, you can check the available market. There is no casino app, so access to casino games requires an additional app.
Anyone in the US can download the app; however, players can only place bets in the relevant states. Each state also has a section that features its sports teams. It means that it’s easier for fans to find the markets on their teams. It’s currently available in five states, lower than competitors such as BetMGM.
It doesn’t have updates too often, but it’s typically to improve optimization rather than functionality when they occur. It’s nice to see that users can access promos through the app. However, it would be good to see some live games or some lesser-known sports leagues worldwide without TV deals.
Best SuperBook App Features
- Live in-play betting is available
- Stats are updated in real-time
- Great range of markets to bet on
- Huge selection of sports offered
- Access to the SuperContest
Things that Need Work
- Not possible to watch any events live
- No linked casino app included
SuperBook Promo Code and Offers
The SuperBook mobile app has many promotions available to players. On top of this, account holders can claim the promotions without a promo code. Promotions include a welcome bonus, MLB, NBA, NHL promotions, and a VIP program.
$500 Welcome Bonus
There’s a generous welcome bonus available at the SuperBook Sportsbook, and there’s no need for any sportsbook promo codes to claim it. It’s offered on the first deposit that new users make as a 100% matched bonus of up to $500. There’s a $10 minimum deposit required to get the bonus. The bonus is given as a bonus voucher equal to your deposit amount.
Once the bonus has been claimed, SuperBook will apply it to 50% of your wagers until the bonus voucher balance is used up. So, a $100 wager will be $50 cash and $50 bonus cash. Only wagers with odds of -200 or less are eligible to use the bonus cash. A -300 bet wouldn’t use any bonus cash. Half of all bets using bonus vouchers will be a free bet.
There are several additional bonus offers that SuperBook offers to existing players and new users. The SuperBook bonus options cover the MLB, NHL, and NBA.
- MLB $1 Wednesday: A $50 full game wager will award $1 in bonus vouchers for every homerun scored that day during the regular season. No in-play bets or prop bets are allowed.
- MLB No-No Bonus: A $50 wager will award a $100 bonus if a no-hitter takes place that day during the regular season. At least nine innings required to count
- NBA and NHL Playoffs overtime bonus: A $100 wager allows players to earn a $25 bonus if any game from that sport goes into overtime.
The VIP program is an invite-only program that SuperBook offers to players. However, players can put themselves forward if they play enough to qualify.
How to Download the SuperBook Sportsbook App
It’s a relatively simple process to download the SuperBook mobile app to your mobile device. The process is standardized across platforms, making it much easier for players to get access. Players who don’t want to download the app also can play through the mobile browser. Using the mobile browser is a definite plus as not everyone wants to use mobile sportsbooks through an app.
SuperBook iOS App
To download the iOS version of the SuperBook mobile app, it’s just a case of visiting the app store to discover the best app for your needs.
- Go to the Apple app store.
- Search for the right SuperBook Sportsbook app for your state
- Download the app
- Open the app and begin the sign-up process
Alternatively, players can visit the mobile site and tap on the iOS icon to instantly identify the betting app on iTunes.
SuperBook Android App
The SuperBook mobile app isn’t available on Google Play at this moment in time. Players who use android devices will have to download it directly from the SuperBook website.
- Go to https://superbook.com/app
- Choose the state that you’re located in
- Select the get button at the top of the screen
- Follow the on-screen instructions to download your app
- Open the app and begin the sign-up process
Although Google Play has changed its regulation about betting apps, SuperBook has not yet capitalized on itto list their app in the store. The disclaimer suggesting that this would not be legal is still apparent under the download button.
Players can download the app no matter where they are located. However, players can only place bets if they are in the right state for that app. So, Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey, and Tennessee players can all download and play at SuperBook.
It can be used on both iOS and Android as an app. Players can also use it on both platforms through the mobile browser. Players have to be 21 or over to play at SuperBook.
SuperBook App Features
Once you load up the SuperBook app, you will notice a join now button in the top right corner of the header. You won’t need this if you already have an account, but you can sign up here if you’re a new player. The log in option is located next to it for players already with an account.
As soon as you’re signed up and logged in, the app’s homepage contains lots of information. It provides a sliding header at the top of the page, which shows live sports, the most popular sports, and a search function. At the bottom, an A-Z list of sports are available, and your bet slips, promotions, and access to your profile.
It means that navigation around the various features that SuperBook offers is relatively easy. The promotions button, for example, makes it easy to get access to any free bet promos or SuperBook promo codes.
In the center of the page is access to games starting soon, live betting choices, odds boosts, and any teams within the home state. So, the Tennessee version of the app would have access to all games involving teams from Tennessee. This is a nice touch, allowing fans to find their home teams nice and quickly. The odds boost is also lovely to see as it makes it easy to find any games that have increased odds applied to them, perfect for anyone trying to find added value.
SuperBook Sports Betting App Registration Process
Signing up for a new account at SuperBook is a straightforward process. If you’re already registered, you can skip this step, but if not, it doesn’t take long to create a SuperBook account. There are no sportsbook promo codes required at SuperBook, so you can sign up and claim the welcome bonus. Because personal information is required, including your address and the final four digits of your social security number, ID checks are carried out automatically, allowing instant access.
- Either open the site at https://superbook.com or open your SuperBook app
- Select the join now button in the top right-hand corner
- Enter your personal information
- Select your username and password
- Create your account and start playing
As soon as you have made an account, you can access all deposit options through your profile page.
Betting options at the SuperBook Mobile App
There’s a good range of different betting options available at SuperBook. No matter how you enjoy betting, there are bet types there for you. Whether it’s simple wagers like straight moneylines or more complex options such as parlays, the option is there.
- Parlays are easy to put together
- Odds boost means some games have much better odds than competitors
- Very simple to find the betting option you want
If you’re wondering about what sports betting options are available at SuperBook, you can find out more here.
- Popular Bets: What’s excellent here is that the most popular bets are offered as the first port of call for most games. You can find them on the home page displayed directly under the top games. However, if you want a game not on the homepage, then the most popular bets are available at the top of the list for each game. As standard, you can see the moneyline, the point spread, and over/under bets for all games.
- Prop Bets: There is an extensive range of prop bets offered at SuperBook. So, if you’re looking for an NFL betting app that makes it easy to place a prop bet, then this is a great football betting app. You can get quarter totals, quarter over/unders, first scorer, etc. The available prop bets vary between sports so baseball would see prop bets based on innings. It’s widely regarded as the largest wagering menu of game props on the market.
- Cash Out: This is when you take a return on your bet before the game has finished. So, if your bet looks like it will lose, you may take a cash-out of less than your initial stake rather than lose it all. Or, if your bet is in a winning position, but you feel like that will change, you may take a cash-out that offers less than the total win if the bet goes to term. There are risks here as things can change very quickly with sports betting, so your decision may be wrong. But, sometimes, it may offer you a better return than if you leave a bet to finish.
- Additional Betting Options: Players can also use SuperBook as a parlay betting app. It means that you can create different forms of parlays, such as round robins. Whether you want to put together five games or twenty games, the option is there for you. This allows more flexibility to be offered, as combining odds can lead to better overall payouts. In-play betting is also available all through the NFL season. This allows players to wait to see how the game is going before placing a wager. Players can get access to improved odds for specific betting options based on how the game is played out. Live odds can change in an instant, so using a reliable app like Superbook to bet live is a smart choice.
- Mobile App Live Streaming: Unfortunately, there is no live streaming offered with SuperBook. You can see what is taking place through animations. However, the actual games and events are not available for streaming on the app.
Sports Markets Available on SuperBook
There’s a good selection of different sports betting markets offered at SuperBook. It makes sure that players can choose from almost all possible betting options. It covers all major US sports, both professional and college, which is an excellent start for US players. However, there are also other sports from around the world to provide a more extensive choice of options for people with more diverse interests. This means you can use SuperBook as a UFC betting app if this is what you follow, amongst other more niche sports.
The odds are generally comparable with other operators on the market. What is good about sports betting markets at SuperBook is that there are regular odds boosts. So, some games and events will add a price boost to make them even more appealing. If you want to know how to bet on SuperBook odds boosts, a direct link is available on the home page.
Finding the different sports is very easy to do. There’s a search feature available and an A-Z list offered. It means that no matter what market you want to find, you can do so easily with the SuperBook app. Perfect for people who don’t have traditional favorite sports.
Important events also bring additional promos to players. So, the Super Bowl, NBA playoffs, and World Cup will all see extra promos offered. The promos will either be in the form of bonuses or through odds boosts. Access to some of the most significant moments in the sporting calendar can provide better value to players.
The following sports betting markets are available at the SuperBook sportsbook:
- Aussie Rules Football
- Auto Racing
- Basketball – college and pro
- Football – college and pro
- Soccer – Asia, Europe, NA, SA, Internationals, and UEFA competitions
With the arrival of SuperBook in their state, players will get a chance to participate in the renowned Westgate SuperContest taking place every year. Depending on your state, you will be able to access a customized SuperContest for your state. The handicapping contest sees players selecting spreads weekly; the entry cost can be high, depending on state, traditionally set at $1,500 in Nevada. Many players stand a chance to win a share of the prize pool, though, with half a million as a top prize. SuperContest Gold and SuperContest Reboot are two spin offs applying to specific NFL weeks or offering a single prize only.
SuperBook Sportsbook Payment Methods
The SuperBook Sportsbook is licensed in five different states. High levels of regulation ensure that using the site is a safe process. Deposits and withdrawals are all handled by Play+. It’s an eWallet system funded by debit cards, credit cards, PayPal, or bank transfer. Withdrawals are then made to the Play+ account, which can transfer the funds back to the method used for the deposit.
Deposits and withdrawals are all carried out instantly to the Play+ account. However, there may be some additional processing time from Play+ to your initial payment method when making a withdrawal. Bank transfer is likely to depend on your bank as to how long it will take. There’s a minimum deposit amount of $10 when using the SuperBook site. If you want to know how to deposit on SuperBook, you can access the banking options from the profile page.
$25,000 is the maximum withdrawal limit for players; however, this can be increased up to $100,000 for VIP players.
A slight negative for the SuperBook customer support is that there isn’t a 24/7 live chat available. Any issues that come up outside of the 4:00 AM to 11:00 PM PT time frame can’t be resolved until the next day. New Jersey players also have a smaller window of opportunity as their live chat support ends at 8:00 PM PT.
There is email support available if players have an issue outside of these hours. While it won’t provide a solution right there, it allows the issue to be logged, which will lead to a faster resolution in the future. You can contact Superbook at email@example.com. Entering your personal info, including name, account username, location, and date of birth, will ensure your problem is dealt with faster.
Players also can ask for restrictions to be applied to their account through customer service. This is perfect for anyone who feels they might be developing a gambling problem.
Final Thoughts on SuperBook App
Overall, the SuperBook app provides a high-quality sports betting experience to players. There are some excellent sports betting markets available, lots of different choices for each market, and live betting options. On top of this, the welcome bonus is very appealing, along with the additional promos.
The app itself and the mobile browser site are straightforward to use. It has excellent navigation in place, with all areas of the site easy to reach. It loads up quickly, which is vital for the fast-paced world of sports betting.
It would be nice to have more information on the VIP program, as currently, all it says is that it’s invite-only. It means that there’s no actual proof as to whether it is worth signing up for or not. Also, no information on how to earn points. SuperBook could improve the number of payment methods offered as well. Currently, just Play+ is available, although it does have other methods linked to it.
SuperBook has a fantastic record on the market due to years of experience. If you’re looking for a site to play at, this is a solid choice. Take a look through the app yourself to see exactly what it offers. The welcome bonus alone makes it well worth signing up to play at SuperBook from NV, NJ, AZ, TN, or CO.