The Bally Bet sportsbook app is a relatively new sports betting platform for US players, already packing a punch across several US states. Punters in the following places can access Bally Bet, with more expected to follow very soon: Arizona (no iOS app), Colorado, Iowa, Indiana, and Virginia.
- Exciting and refreshing social betting functionality
- Available in several states with more on the way
- Reduced juice on some local sporting markets
- Bally’s Corporation promise much more added functionality as time goes on
- No playthrough requirement on the 100% up to $250 first bet match welcome offer
- No live in-game information for live betting
- Cluttered app layout for placing straight bets
- Not as much emphasis on sporting markets outside the US
- Smaller number of ongoing promotions than other competitors
- Currently no mobile live streaming
New York and Ontario sports bettors will also be treated to the Bally Bet app very soon, with this budding new betting app quickly spreading across the US. New players receive a 100% up to $250 first bet match via the Bally Bet promo code welcome offer. While this pales in comparison to selected competing sports betting apps, it’s still a decent incentive for new players.
Most people will know about Bally’s, the iconic casino brand responsible for several high-profile casinos alongside a burgeoning online gambling empire. As we will see in this Bally Bet sportsbook review, sports bettors are in good hands. Last year Bally’s Corporation acquired Bet.Works, so punters benefit from a concise and comprehensive bet app foundation.
If you are looking for a superior mobile betting experience, we can recommend the BetMGM app, DraftKings sportsbook app, and FanDuel sportsbook instead of using Ballys. They offer a better betting experience, better odds, and promos.
As part of its push into the US online sportsbook market, the Bally Bet app offers competitive in-house odds. We were also happy to find reduced juice offered on local teams depending on where you play. This is a nice touch, giving a bit more of a personable sports betting approach than other sportsbooks.
Bally Bet sportsbook caters to all major US betting markets, with punters rarely missing out on a specific event or bet type. Nevertheless, there is work to do here. For example, prop bets can be inconvenient to navigate, and the live betting feature is slightly underwhelming.
The Bally Bet app is available for iOS and Android users, featuring a solid if unspectacular design courtesy of Bet.Works. The overall layout is straightforward and intuitive, bringing to mind the PointsBet app with the red-inspired colorway especially. Unfortunately, there is currently a lack of many unique features, although Bally Bet ensures additional features are on their way. Seeing as the company spent a mammoth $125 million acquiring Bet.Works, we’re inclined to believe them.
There are no doubt things to work on regarding the Bally Bet sportsbook app, but it still appears to be a top-tier online sports betting platform. Read on for a full lowdown on the sports betting app. We’ll explore Bally Bet offers, registration, betting markets, and much more.
Bally Bet Sportsbook App at a Glance
You can find the Bally Bet sportsbook app basics below. Acquaint yourself with these before delving deeper via our concise review:
|Bally Bet App promo code||Click Here|
|Welcome bonus||$250 Free First Bet Match|
|Legal States||AZ, CO, IA, VA, IN|
|License||Indiana Gambling Commission (IGC), Colorado Limited Gaming Control Commission (CLGCC), Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission (IRGC), Virginia Lottery Department (VLD), Arizona Department of Gaming (ADG)|
|Land-Based Partner||Mardi Gras (CO), Golden Gates (CO), Golden Gulch (CO), Bally’s Evansville (IN), Phoenix Mercury (AZ), Elite Casino Resorts (IA)|
|App Platforms||iOS (Apple App Store), Android (Google Play), Web Browser|
|Requirements||21+ , $10 minimum deposit|
Sports betting began its journey toward legalization in several states in 2018, but Bally Bet sportsbook came a little later in 2020. It’s a fresher face on the online sportsbook scene than most, although, with experienced gambling names like Bally’s and Twin River Worldwide Holdings backing it, there is ample experience behind the scenes.
The Bally Sportsbook app is already one of the most accessible, and the company is undergoing ambitious expansion as we speak. Residents of New York and Ontario will imminently be able to use the online sportsbook, with plenty more places to follow. Bally’s corp is a well-known land-based gambling brand with various partners like Mardi Gras in Colorado or Arizona’s Phoenix Mercury. Even so, most punters will have an easier time using the Bally Bet sports betting app to place straight bets, parlays, prop bets, and more.
Powered by Bet.Works software, the Bally Bet app is available for iOS and Android users across five states, with more to come. It’s worth bearing in mind that this betting app is still relatively new, so there aren’t as many exciting features compared to competitors like Betway. This is bound to change shortly, as the Bally’s brand is pouring lots of money into the Bally’s Bet platform.
Before we get into a comprehensive Bally Bet review, here are a few of the main things to know about the mobile app and sportsbook:
- New players receive a Bally Bet sportsbook promo code welcome offer of 100% up to $250 first bet match
- Bally Bet is available for punters in Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Virginia, and Indiana. New York and Ontario are expected to launch imminently.
- Almost 70 betting markets for the most popular US sports, slightly less for more niche global sports.
- Bally’s corporation is a very well-respected name in the gambling world, so Bally’s Bet is immediately a name punters can trust.
- Bally Bet enables you to follow your friends and create custom leagues to amp up the social betting fun.
- All the most popular betting options are available, including:
- Live betting
- Point spreads
Bally Bet Software and Mobile Sportsbook App
As with most other sportsbooks, the Bally Bet mobile sportsbook app looks almost identical to the desktop site, so users won’t have trouble swapping between the two. The red and black aesthetic brings to mind the PointsBet sportsbook app, which we feel is slightly better designed. There’s nothing outwardly wrong about the Bally Bet app. It just seems marginally more cluttered and less intuitive.
To kick things off, users can use a horizontal banner at the top of the screen to get shortcuts to all the major sports markets. These include NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL, all represented by handy logos to make it easier to navigate. You also get several shortcuts to upcoming sports fixtures on the home screen alongside a handy main menu button in the top left with various other options.
Download the Bally Bet sportsbook app using Google Play or Apple Store to begin. In some territories, such as Arizona, iOS users will have to make do with the mobile browser site, and the .apk file for Android devices needs to be downloaded directly from the Bally Bet site. After installation, click on the “Register” button in the top right to create a Bally Bet account. Remember to opt-in to the risk-free first bet offer to receive a 100% up to $250 bet match.
Following this, you’ll be able to start betting. As a quick demonstration of how to do so, let’s suppose you want to use Bally Bet as an NBA betting app. Have a brief scan to see if you can find a team on the betting highlights home screen before using the NBA button in the top banner to navigate to this specific section of the app. Choose between Futures or Game Lines before a complete list of options involving teams like the Brooklyn Nets appears. This is where things can get a little cluttered compared to other sportsbooks, as the various bet types are all grouped in a comprehensive list. It’s nice to know how many options are available, but choosing a specific prop bet is extremely difficult. Regardless, after you have found the bet you’re after, click on it to add it to your bet slip. Here, you can also toggle between Straight bets, Parlay bets, or Teaser bets.
As you can see, choosing a specific type of bet on the Bally Bet app isn’t as straightforward as with competitors like WynnBET or Borgata Sportsbook. Due to the extensive range of options with minimal categorization, it may be easier for punters on the added space of the desktop site. Still, you won’t find it too difficult to place bets with the Bally Bet sportsbook app after a bit of familiarization.
It’s difficult to fault the app software, which runs very smoothly and didn’t have any glitches in the several hours we were toying with it. Disappointingly, there is very little in the way of special features like sports live streaming or betting guides. Nevertheless, the social betting function is a nice touch, enabling a bit more of a communal approach to sports betting. Bally Bet sources are adamant that added functionality is on its way, which means the app updates will be essential.
Best Bally Bet App Features
- Works software runs smoothly without any glitches
- Handy shortcut banner to the most popular US sporting options
- Parlays, teasers, and straight bets are easily accessible on the bet slip
- Available on iOS and Android devices (except Arizona where only Android is currently supported)
- Nice social betting functionality for fun with friends
Things that Need Work
- No sports live streaming
- Lacking any extra features other than the bare bones
- Betting options can be hard to navigate once you choose specific events
- Not many Bally Bet offers to enjoy
Bally Bet Promo Code and Offers
While the Bally Bet sportsbook app has a few promo code offers, the selection is underwhelming compared to competitors like bet365 or the DraftKings. Bonus promotions are an essential part of modern sports betting, so we’d hope Bally Bet sports will offer more in the future.
Nevertheless, new players can still enjoy a 100% up to $250 first bet match. There is no promo code required for this, just opt-in when registering. This is a lot smaller than other welcome offers at first glance. Truthfully, it’s underwhelming compared to most other welcome offers, but players do benefit from no playthrough requirements on the winnings.
Look below for a roundup of the Bally Bet offers currently available:
|Bonus Name||Minimum Bet||Reward||States|
|100% up to $250 First Bet Match||N/A||New players who opt-in to the Bally Bet welcome offer are treated to a 100% first bet match up to $250. Win or lose, you’ll receive a free bet equal to 100% of your wager.||AZ, CO, IA, VA, IN|
|Bally Bet Rewards||N/A||Earn rewards and unlock trophies via the Bally Bet rewards program. You can do so by placing various bets, with the prizes on offer including free bet credits.||AZ, CO, IA, VA, IN|
|Bally Bet Loyalty Program||N/A||Placing bets on Bally Bet will earn punters loyalty points that can be used at various Bally’s corporation land-based sites.||AZ, CO, IA, VA, IN|
|NBA Parlay||$20||Punters placing a 4+ leg parlay and wagering $20+ will receive a $5 free bet.||AZ, CO, IA, VA, IN|
|MLB – Bet & Get||$50||Wager five MLB stakes of $50+ and receive a $15 free bet.||AZ, CO, IA, VA, IN|
100% up to $250 First Bet Match
Remember to opt-in to the Bally Bet welcome offer when signing up, as there is no promo code required. New players on the Bally Bet sports app will receive a 100% up to $250 first bet match whether you win or lose. This is credited as a free bet that expires after seven days, but there aren’t any subsequent wagering requirements to satisfy on the winnings. The only thing to bear in mind is free bets cannot be used if the maximum possible payout odds equals or exceeds +300.
The Bally Bet app doesn’t excel regarding its ongoing promotions, but it still holds up reasonably well compared to other online sportsbooks. Some platforms have a real shortage of any promotions after the welcome bonuses. Luckily Bally Bet has a small selection of ongoing promotions to enjoy:
- Bally Bet Rewards: The Bally rewards program works the same way as other sportsbooks, with a trophy system for loyal bettors. As you climb the racks, incentives like free bets and other offers will come available.
- Bally Bet Loyalty Program: In addition to Bally Bet Rewards, punters can also earn loyalty points to use at physical Bally’s corporation sites. These may be exchanged for merchandise, hotel stays, and more.
- NBA Parlay: Place a 4+ leg NBA parlay bet of at least $20, and Bally Bet will gift you a free $5 bet.
- MLB – Bet & Get: Place at least five MLB bets all over $50 to receive a $15 free bet.
How to Download the Bally Bet Sportsbook App
Downloading and installing the Bally Bet sportsbook app is straightforward. Our experience setting up the iOS and Android versions was clean and easy, with no real problems to report. Unfortunately, there is no Bally Bet iOS app currently available for Arizona bettors. This may change in the future, but at the moment it cuts out a significant portion of sports fans looking to bet with Bally’s.
We’ll go through the basics regarding how to install the Bally Bet app on iOS and Android below:
Bally Bet iOS App
The downloading and installing process for the Bally Bet sportsbook iOS app is identical to other iPhone applications, so punters won’t be met with anything too complicated. Just remember to have essential personal information like your Social Security Number handy for registration.
Here is how to download and install the Bally Bet iOS app:
- Head to the Apple Store and search for the Bally Bet app if you are a Colorado, Iowa, Indiana, or Virginia resident. Sadly, it isn’t available in Arizona currently.
- Press download and install.
- Log in to your Apple ID with your username and password to verify the installation.
- Open the Bally Bet application once it has installed and click “Sign Up” in the top right corner to register. Remember to opt-in to the Bally Bet 100% up to $250 first bet match when filling out the registration form.
- Afterward, scroll through the top sporting picks to place a bet or use the horizontal banner at the top of the screen.
While there is nothing catastrophically wrong with it, the Bally Bet app needs a bit of work. Our experience was solid yet unremarkable, but the Apple Store reviews don’t paint a pretty picture, with an average score of just 2.4. Most of the reviews point to the limited number of features, which is something Bally Bet sportsbook is sure to fix in the future.
Bally Bet Android App
We were happy to download the Bally Bet Android app directly from the Google Play store, as not all legal online sports betting applications are included on the platform. It makes the process even more streamlined, which is never bad.
Look below for a quick roundup of how to download the Bally Bet Android app:
- Search for Bally Bet sportsbook on the Google Play store.
- Click “Install” to download it.
- Wait for your device to completely install the application before opening it and registering.
- After you have finished the sign-up process, you’re free to start betting with the Bally Bet Android app.
In our experience, the iOS and Android Bally Bet apps were identical, with the poor number of additional features being a problem on both. It has a 3.5 review on Google Play, fuelled predominantly by concerns over the limited functionality and confusing bet layout.
Most punters needn’t worry about system requirements regarding the Bally Bet app because it’s been designed to run on software stretching back at least a decade. You will need to have working geolocation software and be within the legal states to access it. As always, bettors also need to be over 21 years of age.
Bally Bet App Features
The Bally Bet sportsbook app takes a bare-bones approach to mobile sports betting. It does the basics fairly well, but as soon as we looked for some added functionality – live streaming or complex bet builders, for example – it fell short of market leaders like PointsBet or FanDuel. Still, at least the initial registration process is easy and straightforward.
One place Bally Bet excels is in its social betting approach. Users can follow their friends to unlock a wealth of fun features, such as leaderboards, custom leagues, and a betting Hall of Fame.
The Bally Bet sportsbook betting options run considerably deep for the most popular US sports, although punters looking for more detailed prop bets should look elsewhere. Similarly, as soon as we got to the more niche sports, there was a noticeable drop in the number of options available. It also doesn’t help how confusing the betting layout is. All straight wager types, including moneylines, props, and totals, are listed under the same heading. It can make finding the exact bet you want to make incredibly difficult.
Bally Bet is clearly focussing primarily on US sporting markets for now, as these are covered in far more depth than other international sports. The easy shortcuts for NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, and MMA exemplify this, with other options less straightforward to find. Most US bettors will be satisfied with Bally Bet’s sporting markets, but if you’re looking for things like cricket or handball, prepare to be disappointed.
It may fall short in other areas, but the Bally Bet app has an impeccable approach to customer service. Sports betting enthusiasts can choose from live chat, email, and telephone services, all holding up well during our tests. Additionally, all the standard payment methods are available with minimal waiting times and a decent $10 minimum deposit.
Bally Bet App Registration Process
New players at Bally Bet can go through the entire registration process via the app, so there is no reason to ever visit the desktop site. It’s a simple and straightforward exercise. Just make sure you have essential documents like your Social Security Number before starting. Follow the steps below to get set up:
- Install the Bally Bet sportsbook app or head to ballybet.com.
- Choose your state of residence.
- Press the “Sign Up” bottom in the top right of the screen.
- Fill in the initial registration form with a username, password, and email address. Additionally, you will have an opportunity to opt-in to the Bally Bet risk-free bet offer.
- The next screen will prompt you to input your name, date of birth, cell number, and the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
- Next, you’ll need to give your full address in accordance with gambling regulations.
- To increase account security, Bally Bet asks for two security questions. This was a nice touch that isn’t included at all sportsbooks.
- After reading through and ticking the Terms & Conditions fields, you’re ready to go! You can scan the bet options straight away but will need to make a deposit before placing a stake.
Betting options at Bally Bet App
The Bally Bet wagering options aren’t terrible overall, but they undeniably lack depth. Sports betting aficionados will find most bet types available on popular US sports, but if you’re after less popular options like table tennis, the options are drastically reduced.
The app’s layout doesn’t help either, as all straight bets are grouped under the same option. Subsequently, you could search through quite a few options on the most popular fixtures before finding what you want. It takes ages, and we wish Bally Bet would take a leaf out of Caesars or Borgata’s book here, as these sportsbooks have got the app betting design on point.
Punters can enjoy sporadic reduced juice offers, particularly on local fixtures. Again, this is only available on the most prominent sports, so don’t expect anything too comprehensive. It’s the same story with how early the lines are released. For example, NBA lines are released with ample time, but this goes out the window with less popular global sports.
You can find a deeper insight into the most popular betting options at Bally Bet below:
- Popular Bets: The Bally Bet sportsbook app features popular bets like moneylines, point spreads, and futures. Punters can find a selection of highlights on the home screen, mainly revolving around large upcoming fixtures. If nothing suits your fancy, use the horizontal banner to pick one of the main American sports leagues. Alternatively, use the main menu button in the top left of the screen to bring up the various other sporting options. In our experience, Bally Bet performed well regarding popular bets on the main US sports but left us wanting more with less mainstream sporting markets.
- Prop Bets: There is a decent number of prop bets available for Bally Bet players, but nothing compared to competitors like DraftKings or PointsBet. Again, these are centered on major US leagues like NHL, NFL, NBA, and MLB, although there are limited options across other sports. The app interface is the main problem with placing prop bets at Bally Bet. All possible prop bets are grouped together with other things like moneylines or points spreads, so it can be really tricky to pick out a specific prop wager that appeals to you.
- Cash Out: Early cash out is an option at Bally Bet, but annoyingly it doesn’t cover all wagers. It’s even more irritating that punters aren’t told whether a particular bet qualifies for early cash out until they have placed it. Regardless, with such a limited amount of live in-game information trying your hand at early cash out with Bally bets isn’t the most sensible idea anyhow.
- Additional Betting Options: The Bally Bet sportsbook app has a healthy range of parlay and teaser bets alongside conventional straight bets. It’s easy to toggle between these on the bet slip using the buttons along the top, so punters will have an easier time with parlays and teasers than prop bets. Depending on your preference, this will either be advantageous or annoying. There is also live betting accessed via the “In-Play” tab. It’s nice it’s been included, but if we’re honest, Bally Bet falls way short of the mark here. There were a seriously limited number of live in-play bets in our experience, not to mention the lack of any live game information whatsoever. There is absolutely no contest compared to things like PointBet’s exclusive live same game parlay builder.
- Mobile App Live Streaming: Bally Bet currently doesn’t support mobile live streaming, which is a significant blow compared to competitors with live-streaming deals. Hopefully, this will change soon, as Bally’s acquired naming rights for all Sinclair Regional Sports Networks previously under the FOX Sports Network.
- Social Betting Feature: There isn’t much in the way of special features with the Bally Bet app, but we did enjoy the greater emphasis on social betting. Users can follow their friends to interact with their bet slips, create custom leagues, win Hall of Fame trophies or just have a laugh. It’s a nice touch in an otherwise quiet solitary sports betting experience.
Sports Markets Available on Bally Bet
As mentioned, the Bally Bet experience certainly revolves around big-hitting American sports markets, as shown by the shortcuts to NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB on the home screen banner. Elsewhere, there are a satisfactory number of other options. However, if you’re looking for the full-scale coverage offered by rivals DraftKings or TwinSpires you may be somewhat disappointed. Here is a complete list of what’s on offer via the main menu search function:
- Aussie rules
- Mixed martial arts
- Motor Sports
- Table Tennis
Watch out for local sporting fixtures in your areas, as Bally Bet often offers reduced juice on these events. The sportsbook generally sits somewhere in the middle regarding the quality of its odds, often falling short of rivals like BetMGM or Caesars Sportsbook but better than other platforms like DraftKings. Look below for an example:
Phoenix Suns to become NBA Finals 2022 Champions
- BetMGM: +450
- Caesars: +450
- Bally Bet: +400
- DraftKings: +380
We noticed that Bally Bet futures odds are weaker than with standard moneyline bets, where Bally’s Corporation flexes its financial muscle slightly more with competitive odds. For instance, here are the Phoenix Suns moneyline odds versus the New York Knicks:
- DraftKings: -260
- Bally Bet: -265
- Caesars: -280
- BetMGM: -300
Generally speaking, the Bally Bet sportsbook app odds don’t swing too far either way. They are solid for the most part, but nothing to write home about.
Bally Bet Sportsbook Payment Methods
Bally’s is a monumentally trustworthy gambling brand with ample experience in the industry. As such, Bally Bet’s approach to payment methods is infallible, with an unassailable SSL security network providing top-tier customer safety. Unfortunately, there is a very limited number of payment methods currently available. The most common methods are included, but many bettors using things like PayPal may feel left out.
The minimum deposit using the Bally Bet app is $10, while the maximum is $2,000. The sportsbook aims to process all deposits and withdrawals within 24 hours, but ACH and credit cards can take longer. In any case, it won’t be more than five working days. Here are the Bally Bet payment options:
- Credit or debit card
- Play+ Prepaid Card
- Cash at cage
There are no processing fees attached to any of these options, which is a nice touch.
From our experience, the Bally Bet sportsbook app is a pretty healthy bit of kit, and we didn’t have any problems with the software after several hours of use. Nevertheless, punters needing help with the online sportsbook benefit from an above-average customer service team that we’ve heard are exceptionally helpful.
The easiest way to ask for help is through the 24/7 live chat, but if this doesn’t end up helping, check out the other options below:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 844-844-3BET
- Twitter: @BallyBetSupport
Final Thoughts on Bally Bet App
Punters looking for a solid mobile betting app will enjoy Bally Bet, although the absence of many extra features does leave a lot to be desired. Sporting market coverage is more than adequate for popular US sports, but when you start searching through less prominent options it can quickly get a little disappointing. Moreover, the disorientating bet layout makes it incredibly difficult to find specific prop bets, so don’t expect to place bets in a hurry.
On the other hand, the Bally Bet app makes up for these misgivings with things like its emphasis on social betting. It’s a unique approach to sports betting that pits you against your friends, making the whole experience more exciting than normal. Users also get the watertight and well-respected Bally’s brand as well, so there is no question over Bally Bet’s legitimacy. Download the app today to see for yourself, and don’t forget to opt-in to the 100% up to $250 first bet match welcome offer.
Bally Bet FAQs
Is Bally Bet sportsbook app legit?
Under the dominion of the iconic Bally’s gambling brand, there is no question that the Bally Bet sportsbook app is entirely legitimate. This is proven via licensing by the following regulators:
- Indiana Gambling Commission (IGC)
- Colorado Limited Gaming Control Commission (CLGCC)
- Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission (IRGC)
- Virginia Lottery Department (VLD)
- Arizona Department of Gaming (ADG)
What Bally Bet sports can you bet on with the app?
There is a decent number of sporting markets available at Bally Bet but not as many as several other competitors. Here is a taster:
- Aussie rules
- Mixed martial arts
- Motor Sports
- Table Tennis
Do you need a separate account for the Bally Bet app and sportsbook?
No. You can play on the Bally Bet app and desktop sportsbooks with one account.
Does Bally Bet offer a free bet?
New users can claim a Bally Bet free bet welcome offer in the shape of a 100% up to $250 first bet match.
Can you bet on mobile with Bally Bet?
Yes. The Bally Bet mobile app is available on both iOS (other than Arizona) and Android.
Which is the company behind Bally Bet?
The world-famous Bally’s Corporation is behind Bally Bet. Its headquarters are located on Rhode Island.
Which are the states that I can bet with the Bally Bet app in?
Currently, users in the following states can bet with the Bally Bet app:
- Arizona (no iOS app)
New York and Ontario are also expected to launch imminently.
Are there Bally Bet app customer service options?
Bally Bet excels with its customer service options, including 24/7 live chat, telephone, email, and social media options.
Can I deposit at Bally Bet with PayPal
Unfortunately, PayPal deposits are not supported by Bally Bet at the moment.
How to withdraw funds from the Bally Bet app?
Withdrawing funds from the Bally Bet app is straightforward. Press the portrait icon in the top right to bring up your account details. Next, go to “Cashier” and then to “Withdraw”. After inputting the amount you’d like to withdraw, click continue to confirm the transaction.